Roadburn Festival 2016

Damn people...

For those who were there, you know why I say this. It was intense! A lot of thanks to Walter and all the people who made this happen. It was amazing.
I saw a lot of great bands (Dark Buddha Rising, Neurosis, Hills and many more) and I met so many great people. Thank you all!

For this year I was honored to be asked by Walter to make some art for the festival again and it turned out to be one of the most welcome things to do in my life. You can see the backdrops and Weirdo Canyon dispatch in the Portfolio section.

Hope to see you next year!

CAVUM


Kim Holm, CAVUM, Costin Chioreanu
Below, Art I made at te windows of the festival and some of the guys who were drawing there too.

Costin and his lady at work







Becky Cloonan at work



Comments

Popular Posts