again sad news...


Dear mr. Peter Pontiac. a few years ago you looked at every image I made at this blog. You said some great things about my work both criticizing and praising. You said the things I needed to hear about my graduation work, you were and always will be a great inspiration.
Many who got the chance to meet you will agree that you were a fantastic person, even though you would have said that you have your dark sides. That is what made your work so great. You knew about the things that were good or wrong. And some things you had to accept as wrong and confess. I would love to put my feet in your footsteps and make great art till the day I die just like you did.

I hope your last comic book about death  will be published even though it never got finished...

Rest In Pease.

Comments

Popular Posts